West Virginia Wesleyan
West Virginia Wesleyan College (WVWC) was founded in 1890 in Buckhannon, WV. During the 1980s, Wesleyan offered its first graduate degree program in business administration. Over the years, West Virginia Wesleyan College continued to grow and prosper as a private liberal arts college. Wesleyan graduate programs provide professional growth, personal enrichment, and paths for advancement.
This year, as WVWC celebrates their 120th anniversary, they are proud to offer their first graduate degree in two different formats. Students can now receive their MBA degree fully online and face-to-face. The Wesleyan MBA Program develops organizational leaders who are
- knowledgeable in the four functional areas: accounting, finance, management and marketing
- well-versed in current business technology and management decision analysis,
- globally informed, and
- ethically grounded.
Why Choose West Virginia Wesleyan Online?
- Degree Prestige and Value: For 120 years, West Virginia Wesleyan College has provided students with an education firmly rooted in the liberal arts tradition and closely related to the United Methodist Church.
- Flexible Schedules: West Virginia Wesleyan strives to deliver an exceptional educational experience to all students. WVWC's online programs add to the experience and make it possible for students to study anywhere at any time, including the comfort of their own home.
- Financial Aid: Various financial aid options are available to full-time online students. Feel free to seek further information from West Virginia Wesleyan's financial aid specialists to receive a customized financial aid plan.
The mission of West Virginia Wesleyan's Graduate Programs is to serve the educational needs of graduate students in acquiring advanced learning through applied skills and ethical practice while developing competence in research scholarship in their discipline.
West Virginia Wesleyan's Master of Business Administration is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), 11257 Strange Line Road, Lenexa, KS 66215. West Virginia Wesleyan College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504, 800.621.7440, and approved by the University Senate of the United Methodist Church.
59 College Avenue
Buckhannon WV 26201
Average Cost per Credit
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
Entirely online, hybrid or face-to-face
Private, Not-for-profit, Higher Education