About Wesley College Online
Founded in 1873 as a preparatory school, Wesley College is a leading private liberal arts college located in the heart of historic Dover, the capital city of the First State. As Delaware's oldest private college, Wesley draws from its established academic programs and the expertise of its well-trained faculty in its online offerings. Wesley's online courses and programs provide adult learners access to a flexible, high-quality education rooted in the United Methodist faith.
Why Choose Wesley College Online?
- Degree Prestige and Value – With more than 2,500 students, Wesley College has an outstanding reputation for providing a caring, personalized educational experience.
- Consistently voted one of America's Best Colleges by US News and World Report, Wesley has a longstanding tradition of providing high-quality academic programs to its students.
- Flexible Schedules – Online instruction enables students to schedule coursework around their busy schedules.
- Online students will not need to take days off from work or sacrifice time with family; instead, they can explore a new career or earn a higher degree while maintaining their current lifestyle.
- Knowledge Excellence – Wesley's outstanding faculty is dedicated and committed to excellence in education. Moreover, Wesley's courses offer opportunities for personal growth and enrichment, while providing a challenging and rewarding educational experience.
- Financial Aid – Wesley College awards nearly $8 million in institutionally funded financial aid annually. In fact, 90 percent of full-time students receive financial aid comprised of scholarships, institutional grants, federal and state grants, student loans, work-study, and on-campus employment. Upon qualification, aid is available to all online students.
- Fast Online Degree Completion – Wesley College Online is designed to expedite the time needed to complete a bachelor's degree. Wesley offers flexible online courses to help students finish their degree as quickly as possible.
- Career Advancement – Online courses will help students advance their careers or help them gain new employment. Because Wesley is conveniently located within hours to major cities like New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Baltimore, students have the opportunity to explore and land careers in major job markets.
Enjoy the Online Experience at Wesley College
Wesley College Online gives students the opportunity to share their knowledge, experiences, opinions and ideas with classmates in a friendly and open virtual setting. Whether introverted or extroverted, students can find the online learning experience to be valuable and enriching, as it allows classmates to intermingle with ease and feel comfortable expressing their views. Plus, online students can read, study and complete assignments at their own leisure and pace… right from their coffee tables.
Wesley College is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West, Philadelphia, PA 19104; 267-284–5000).
120 North State Street
Dover DE 19901
Average Cost per Credit
$350 per credit hour
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education
Private, Not-for-profit, Higher Education