Ursuline College is a beautiful, spacious campus located 13 miles east of Cleveland (a mile from Beachwood Place and Legacy Village) in Pepper Pike, Oh. Ursuline is easily accessible and close to major highways: I-271, I-480, SR-422, I-80 and I-90. Founded by the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland in 1871, Ursuline College has offered online courses to working professionals for several decades, especially in the area of graduate programming.
Enhanced by Ursuline’s vibrant heritage of educating women, the online MBA program in leadership strives to develop future leaders of diverse gender, race and economic means to attain their maximum creative potential. The MBA program contributes to Ursuline’s mission and vision of preparing future managers and leaders to serve their local and global communities with integrity and distinction. This program welcomes all students into an academically challenging and values-based environment that fosters lifelong learning of the total person.
Why Choose Ursuline College Online?
Obtaining a degree from Ursuline College Online is rewarding and convenient.
- Leadership: Ursuline College offers holistic education that transforms students for service, leadership and professional excellence by providing undergraduate and graduate programs that foster lifelong learning and personal wisdom. As a premier Catholic institution of higher learning, Ursuline provides transformative learning experiences that inspire greatness in all its graduates.
- Degree prestige and value: Since 1871, Ursuline College has provided students with educational programming opportunities in a variety of areas. For example, the college offers degrees in the area of arts and sciences, business, education and nursing. The Ohio Board of Regents has approved Ursuline’s programs, and the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association accredits them.
- Flexible schedules: Ursuline has designed its online MBA program to meet the needs of working professionals who may not have time to attend traditional on-campus course sessions. The 36-credit hour online MBA program in leadership consists of 12 required courses, which students may take in the online environment. Ursuline also offers its MBA as an evening program and a weekend program, both of which include hybrid and online accelerated course sessions. Ursuline offers MBA courses every five weeks using an accelerated approach rather than a traditional 15-week semester approach. These distinctive program design features reduce not only the number of on-campus class sessions, but also the time and costs associated with travel to and from campus. Without the extra commuting time, students have more time to complete course activities at home and at a convenient time. Ursuline’s hybrid and online course delivery formats also introduce students to technology-enhanced communication processes and virtual teaming activities, which are highly valuable 21st-century skills for all business managers and leaders.
- Knowledge excellence: Ursuline carefully chooses all its MBA faculty members. They come from all areas of the business and professional community. They have not only advanced degrees in their fields, but also years of professional experience that is relevant to course concepts.
- Financial aid: Upon qualification, online students may receive aid or loans. Prospective students should consult with Ursuline College’s financial aid specialists to discuss these options. (Students can contact financial aid staff members at the following email addresses: Mary Lynn Perri, Director of Financial Aid and Enrollment Services: firstname.lastname@example.org; Angela Sandi, Associate Director of Financial Aid for Pell Grant and Special Circumstances: email@example.com; and Jennifer Kessler, Financial Aid Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Convenience and flexibility: Ursuline’s online MBA program is a 36-credit hour degree program that includes 12 three-credit hour required courses. Students take only one course at a time every five weeks. Students may enroll on a full-time or part-time basis. If students enroll on a full-time basis and take three courses each semester, then they can complete the MBA program in only 15 months (i.e., four semesters). All courses in the program are structured as accelerated five-week sessions.
- Transfer credit and work or life prior experience credit: Students may apply up to nine semester hours toward the MBA graduate degree through transfer credit and prior work or life learning experience. Students must complete a proposal for prior learning experience assessment and submit it to the program director within one academic year of enrolling at Ursuline College. The decision to award prior learning experience credits rests with the graduate MBA Program Director in consultation with the Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies. Students may transfer a maximum of six semester hours of graduate course credit. Students must submit transfer credits within the first semester. The MBA Program Director decides on transfer credits and notifies applicants of the final decision.
Enjoy the Online Experience at Ursuline College
Enjoy your online virtual educational experience at Ursuline College by working with knowledgeable business professors, some of whom have taught online for several decades. Learn from faculty members who bring real-world business experience and vision to the classroom. Share your knowledge and work experience with other working adults while developing your communication and critical thinking skills. Ursuline College’s online MBA program allows you to apply classroom concepts to actual workplace situations. You will also benefit from developing relationships with other working professionals who have similar career aspirations. The small class sizes at Ursuline provide you with a personalized learning experience. At Ursuline, you are an individual, not a number!
Ursuline College offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees. The Ohio Board of Regents approves Ursuline College’s educational programs, and the North Central Association’s Higher Learning Commission accredits Ursuline’s educational programs.
2550 Lander Road
Pepper Pike OH 44124
Average Cost per Credit
Contact the office of graduate admissions for information about current tuition rates (440-646-8146).
Higher Learning Commission
Catholic, private, not-for-profit, higher education