Associate of Science with Criminal Justice Concentration
Shorter University’s online associate degree of science with a criminal justice concentration offers an excellent general education. This program is ideal for students who need to complete core curriculum classes before transitioning to a bachelor’s in criminal justice. Our program includes 42 hours of core classes and an 18-hour criminal justice concentration. This program is offered fully online.
Shorter University has a long-standing reputation for academic excellence and offers students an exceptional faculty who teach courses on-campus and online. Enjoy the flexibility and accessibility of online education while maintaining professional and social commitments.
Students must meet the following criteria to be admitted:
- Students with less than 24 transferable credit hours: a high school transcript, an ACT score of 19 or higher, or SAT score of 450 or higher on each section, and a high school GPA of 2.25 or higher.
- If the student has been out of high school for over 5 years, a high school transcript is required. ACT or SAT scores are not required.
- Students with 24 or more transferable credit hours need a minimum college GPA of 2.0 from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution in courses that transfer.
To graduate, students must:
- Pass ENG 1010/1020 (or ENG 1030/1040) with a “C” or better.
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA.