General Education - Summer Online Courses
Salem College enables its traditional and nontraditional students to advance their education by taking General Education courses online each year, during the summer term. The quality of each online course is exactly the same as those taught on campus.
Online courses help students experience the enhanced learning tools and technology available through our online learning platform. Our small class size allows for personal attention from faculty, and energetic interaction between students and their professor.
Delivered in an eight-week format, general education online courses are a great addition to the core curriculum of any chosen major.
The following courses are available online during Summer Term:
- HIST 269 - America in our Time: 1945 - Present
- HIST 221- American Women's History
- ACCT 120 - Principles of Financial Accounting
- BUAD 260 - Personal Finance
- FINC 303 - Investment Analysis
- DANC 104 - History of Dance
- SIGN 130 - Transitions: Our Lives, Our Education
- EDUC620 - Action Research and Writing for Publication
- EDUC660 - Counseling, Leadership and Learning Theory and Practice for School Counselors
It's never too early to register for next Summer!
To find out more about other available General Education online courses offered next summer, please submit a Free Information Request form.