Ohio Christian University
Associate of Arts in Business Management
An Associate in Business Management from Ohio Christian University will help you become skilled in business, leadership and management. OCU understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. Our online degree program has been designed specifically for working adults. You take online classes around your schedule, with no campus visits or residency requirements. The format of the program is asynchronous, which means you do not have to log on at any specific time.
As an online student, you will engage with experienced faculty and other students to develop practical business skills. Upon completion of our business management associate degree program, you will be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Apply management functions and skills to practical situations.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Pursue a business-related baccalaureate degree.
This degree is designed with the idea of the application of a Christian worldview to business and leadership practices. What you know now has gotten you this far. Learn more and go further by attending OCU.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools