Notre Dame College
About Notre Dame College Online
Distance learning is indeed a life saver for many Notre Dame College students. They see their online learning experience as the perfect complement to a busy schedule involving work, social and familial commitments.
Notre Dame College has designed their online programs to meet the needs of professionals interested in obtaining a degree but who lack the ability to conform to a fixed schedule of on-campus courses.
Students currently enrolled in the online learning programs at Notre Dame College are very pleased with the benefits it brings. The virtual classroom is set up in such a manner that it allows students to share their knowledge, experiences, ideas and opinions in a friendly, collaborative and constructive environment.
Why Choose Notre Dame College Online?
- Leadership - Notre Dame College holds its education programs up to a very high standard of quality.
- NDC's pre-service teachers rank in the top 25% on their PRAXIS II exam (Principles of Learning and Teaching) every year.
- Flexible Schedules - The online programs are a very affordable and convenient choice.
- Students can maintain their lifestyles and work schedules while obtaining their certificate.
- Knowledge Excellence - All professors at Notre Dame College have extensive professional experience. Thus, they function as excellent career and academic guides who help students succeed in their endeavors.
- NDC teachers dedicate a large amount of their resources to student success.
- Online Campus - The online programs are delivered in a fast, friendly and efficient manner.
- 24/7/365 academic and technical support is available to students enrolled in the online programs. Students can ask for advice on academic, financial, technical or professional matters any time - day or night.
- Financial Aid - Those students who are accepted and enrolled in the online programs may qualify for a federal Stafford loan.
- Students can consult with Financial Aid specialists to receive customized financial plans that fit their needs.
Notre Dame College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees. The Education program is also accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Certificate in Competitive Intelligence
- Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Security Policy Studies - Emphasis on Biodefense, Science & Technology Security
- Graduate Certificate in Security Policy Studies - Emphasis in Strategic Intelligence and Risk Assessment Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Security Policy Studies - Emphasis in Terrorism and Critical Infrastructure Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Security Policy Studies - Emphasis in Transnational Threat Analysis
- Master of Arts in Security Policy Studies
- Master of Education With a Concentration in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, Early Childhood Education License
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, Mild to Moderate Intervention Specialist (MMIS)
- Teacher Education Evening Licensure Program (TEEL)
- Master of Education, Mild/Moderate Disability Intervention Specialist Endorsement (K-12 Ohio)
- Master of Education, Technology Endorsement
- Master of Education, Reading Endorsement
- 4th-5th Grade Endorsement
4545 College Road
South Euclid OH 44121
Average Cost per Credit
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Private, not-for-profit, Higher Education