Life University’s mission is to encourage fulfillment through education by providing students with the skills and knowledge to maximize personal growth, performance and wisdom. The knowledge that students acquire at Life University helps them become impactful leaders. Life University works with eight core proficiencies to help us deliver a top-notch education to all students.
- Integrity and citizenship: Learn to manage your integrity and function as a valued world citizen.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship: Gain leadership skills that help guide you through your entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Learning theory and critical thinking: Go deeper with your thinking and reasoning through a functional collection and analysis of data and research.
- Contemporary scientific paradigms: Develop a vitalistic understanding of human dynamics and how they apply to contemporary scientific theory and research.
- Philosophy of human existence and health care policy: Learn to view health care information differently with Life University’s vitalistic view of human function.
- Communication and relationship theory and skills: Communication drives today’s business environment. From speaking clearly and effectively to developing positive relationships, communication skills are among the most coveted skill group among employers. Life University challenges you to develop your communication skills, including listening, empathy, interpersonal and public speaking.
- Belief systems and performance: Reach higher levels of performance and personal achievement through a comprehensive understanding of new technologies and their application to current learning styles and belief systems.
- Integrative change: Harness the power of change through an efficient understanding of its usage and usefulness in professional and personal settings.
Life University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate chiropractic degrees.
1269 Barclay Circle
Marietta GA 30060
Average Cost per Credit
Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above