Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
100 Percent Online Degree Completion
The Bachelor of Science degree at King University was created for adults interested in an integrated liberal arts and criminal justice program. The criminal justice online degree-completion program teaches students quality skills in writing, business, strategic thinking and public speaking.
The King criminal justice program also introduces restorative justice, which brings victims and offenders together in an effort to repair relationships. This concept is unique to King. Restorative justice allows King’s program to stand apart from its competitors.
Students are equipped for competitive careers in probation, parole, state and federal law enforcement, and the court system. Students at King University receive a quality education, allowing them a competitive advantage when they join the market.
To be admitted to the Criminal Justice program students must have earned 45 to 60 credit hours.
- 48 credit hour program; 124 total credit hours required to receive a bachelor’s degree
- Student collaboration within the online platform
- Accelerated program allows for completion in two years
Competitive Career Choices
- State-level law enforcement
- Federal-level law enforcement
- Probation office
- Parole office
- Federal Bureau of Prisons