King University, located in Bristol, Tennessee, the twin city of Bristol, Virginia, is a Presbyterian-affiliated school structured on a university model. The Graduate and Professional Studies (GPS) department at King has designed Web-enhanced and completely online degrees to eliminate the challenges facing adult learners who need educational opportunities close to where they work and live.
Why Choose King University Online?
Obtaining a degree from King University Online is convenient, rewarding and valuable:
- Degree Prestige and Value – Since 1867, King University has provided students with excellent education, now offering more than 80 majors, minors, graduate and pre-professional degrees in fields such as business, nursing, law, medical and health sciences, pharmacy, digital media, education, and humanities.
- Knowledge Excellence – For the 23rd consecutive year, King has been recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World Report. King was named a Best Baccalaureate College. The Princeton Review named King one of the Best Schools in the Southeast for a tenth consecutive year. While both are prestigious accolades, the Princeton Review's is particularly noteworthy since it is based on current student assessments of academic quality and personal experiences both in and out of the classroom at King. King has also been selected by G.I. Jobs for the fourth year as a Military Friendly School.
- Convenience and Flexibility – The accelerated pace of our online courses, applied learning approach and participative methodology are tools that help students achieve their academic, professional and personal goals.
- Financial Aid – Online students can enroll part-time or full-time and are eligible for financial aid upon qualification. King University Financial Aid staff works with students on an individual basis to create a financial aid plan that meets their financial needs and academic goals.
- Leadership – King University's mission is to educate students in an academically rigorous, collegiate setting that integrates Christian faith, scholarship, service and career, leading to meaningful lives of achievement and cultural transformation in Christ.
Enjoy the Online Experience at King University
Students enrolled at King University Online enjoy an accelerated pace of course delivery and modern teaching methods that help them expand their knowledge horizons and acquire the necessary professional skills. Online students study and participate in a learner-centered environment guided by experienced faculty dedicated to King students' success.
Read course materials, process information, explore real world situations, and examine practical applications for the respective discipline at your own pace. During an online course, you have the opportunity to share knowledge, experiences, opinions and ideas with your classmates in a friendly and open virtual setting.
King University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of King University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Secondary Education Licensure
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction
Science & Math
1350 King College Road
Bristol TN 37620
Average Cost per Credit
$300 – undergraduate tuition
$600 – graduate tuition
$100/course – technology fee
King University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and masters degrees.