Kentucky Wesleyan College
Bachelor of Science in General Studies
The Bachelor of Science in General Studies online program at Kentucky Wesleyan College focuses on delivering the knowledge and abilities that are in demand in today’s marketplace: oral and written communication, critical thinking, diversity and global awareness, problem solving and effective use of technology.
In this program, you have the flexibility to choose courses that meet your interests and professional goals. Areas of study within the General Studies online degree include: Business Studies, Education Studies, English, Behavioral Studies, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Gain decision-making skills and learn how to implement them in a global setting.
- Gain communication skills and practical experience applied in various strategies and formats when communicating in organizational situations.
- Develop general business and critical-thinking skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
Your General Studies degree is comparable to a liberal arts degree and provides a solid career preparation highly valued by employers.
Positions that General Studies graduates may obtain include: sales associate/manager, account manager/executive, marketing specialist/manager, department administrator, business manager/entrepreneur, human resource manager, executive assistant and many others.
- You must have 128 hours of credit with a minimum 2.0 GPA in all courses taken in three core areas of your choice; 2.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- You must complete the last 32 credit hours after acceptance to the General Studies degree program at Kentucky Wesleyan College.
Enroll and start your better future today!