Jones International University
MBA in Negotiation and Conflict Management
The art of principled negotiation. In today’s frenetic marketplace, the ability to resolve conflict and lead effective, ethical negotiations brings immeasurable value to any organization. JIU’s MBA in Negotiation and Conflict Management enables you to respond to the rising demands of corporations in these important areas by focusing on leadership, decision-making and principled negotiating techniques. This degree specialization is enhanced by our exceptional MBA core curriculum.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Develop methods for managing conflicts
- Employ principled negotiation skills
- Employ quantitative and qualitative decision-making tools
- Apply negotiation and conflict skills to the process of strategic planning
- Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
This degree specialization will appeal to general managers, senior executives and directors who are responsible for the negotiation and implementation of new business deals.