Jones International University
MBA in Health Care Management
A prescription for success. The ever-changing, competitive, and dynamic field of health care presents a unique challenge to administrators and managers committed to success. This degree specialization is designed specifically for working professionals in health care who seek a comprehensive MBA program that provides them with the latest critical management tools and technological expertise to excel.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Establish a competitive marketing plan for a specific health care facility
- Examine existing and future telemedicine technologies
- Identify and analyze how professional norms and expectations for health care professionals differ from other workers
- Develop a vision and mission statement for a Health Care Organization
- Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
Ideal for those who seek a leadership role in health care and need a quality advanced degree to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace, this program specialization is for anyone in the health care industry who seeks intensive, relevant coursework in effective management, marketing and emerging technologies. This includes middle- to senior-level professionals working in the public, corporate, and non-profit sectors of health care.