Jones International University
MBA in Finance
Bottom-line advancement. Excelling in the complex field of corporate finance requires highly specialized knowledge in financial planning and control, financial analyses, foreign exchange risk management, capital budgeting and fund positioning. This degree program will develop your strategic management skills and fully prepare you for success in both the national and international financial arenas. Enhancing our exceptional MBA core curriculum, this specialization also covers investment management, portfolio construction, banking, and financial decision-making.
For those interested in professional certification, students who graduate from JIU with an MBA in Finance are eligible under the education requirement of the American Academy of Financial Management™ (AAFM™) for the MFP™ Master Financial Professional Credential. Click here to learn more.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Problem-solve issues resulting from analyses of corporate finances, as well as their control mechanisms, and planning policies/processes
- Analyze the abilities of corporations to manage foreign exchange risk, cash, and capital budgeting issues in a global environment
- Use the investment and portfolio management tools employed by professional money managers
- Critically understand the opportunities, difficulties, and problems associated with the most current finance theories and issues confronting global corporations
- Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
This specialization will appeal to managers and executives who require financial management proficiency to operate in a global business environment as well as any financial analysts who need advanced knowledge to propel their careers and expand their professional opportunities.