Jones International University
MBA in Entrepreneurship
Do you have what it takes? Every business begins with a dream. But what separates those that fail from those that flourish is someone who has the vision, strategy, and discipline to nourish and grow that dream. If you possess the entrepreneurial spirit but need the practical skills to run a successful business or if you want to thrive in a corporation that employs entrepreneurial management strategies, this program is for you! In this degree program, you will develop a comprehensive body of knowledge in relevant business theory, techniques, and leadership as well as study key principles and practices critical to establish a business and position it for growth.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Examine the characteristics, knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for successful entrepreneurship
- Write a business and marketing plan for a new venture.
- Develop a feasibility analysis for a new business
- Develop strategies for growing new ventures
- Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
Entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, managers, team leaders, department heads, inventors, or those charged with new business development will find this degree program invaluable. Other interested students include inventors, product development specialists, investors, and venture capitalists and, perhaps, professional practice owners, such as doctors, veterinarians, attorneys, and accountants.