Jones International University
MABC in Leadership and Influence
Become the leader you were meant to be. Today’s headlines are filled with news of corporate scandals, fiscal mismanagement and executive greed at the expense of the company, employee and shareholders. Public awareness of corporate abuse has renewed interest in the role of a leader and the power of influence within an organization, especially in our global economy. This degree program was designed to give business leaders (or those aspiring to positions of power) a strong foundation in the principles of strong leadership and stewardship and arm them with the most effective strategies to resolve conflict and affect positive change.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Develop an inclusive frame of reference that enables you to make sense of the dynamic complexity of global business
- Create strategies for organizational change
- Develop methods for managing conflicts
- Employ quantitative and qualitative decision-making tools
- Develop foundational business communication knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
If you need to step up your management skills and master the latest techniques for powerful, positive leadership, this program is perfect for you. Students include business leaders and those seeking positions of leadership. Whether your field is human resources, law, business, supply chain management, health care, or technology, the practical knowledge gained here will empower you with the ability to lead positively and ethically.