Jones International University
BBA in Information Technology Management
Harnessing technological innovation. It’s no secret that some of the most sought-after professionals are those who possess the ability to exploit technology and manage the unique needs of an organization’s knowledge workers. JIU’s exceptional curriculum is enhanced with several highly specialized courses that advance your knowledge of IT and give you the tools to manage all aspects of this important resource. In addition to studying the impact of globalization, this specialization hones in on the essentials of strategic planning and gives you the most effective techniques for anticipating and implementing technological advances that are critical to future business success.
This bachelor degree specialization uses 4 specialization courses from the MBA program, giving the student a head-start on their master’s degree.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Implement changes in information systems to align with a marketing based organization
- Identify the unique challenges of leading knowledge workers in an information systems organization
- Identify IT strategies for the development of Web-based businesses
- Develop a vision and mission statement for an IT department
- Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
A degree in Information Technology Management is a highly-valued degree that equips you for advancement in a wide range of industries. This degree specialization is especially relevant to strategic planners and administrators who are responsible for planning and managing information technology and knowledge workers.
This ABM in Information Technology Management is for exceptional students who wish to pursue both a bachelor’s and master’s degree. Students who apply to this BBA degree program are automatically admitted into the MBA program upon completion of the bachelor’s degree.