Jones International University
BBA in Global Enterprise Management
Leadership for a new world. As foreign competition pushes both international and domestic companies to step up their game, today’s managers need highly specialized knowledge and competencies to thrive in the new global marketplace. The degree in Global Enterprise Management degree program gives you a comprehensive arsenal of techniques, strategies and practical skills necessary to manage a multinational venture.
This bachelor degree specialization uses 4 specialization courses from the MBA program, giving the student a head-start on their master’s degree.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Examine various strategies for transnational marketing
- Describe cultural issues related to effective management styles and introduce methods for preparing employees for overseas assignments
- Examine the current and future state of technology as it affects the Global Enterprise
- Develop a vision and mission statement for a Global Enterprise
- Develop foundational business knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
This hands-on, professionally focused program is especially relevant to senior managers and experienced executives who are interested in the management of global commerce.
This ABM in Global Enterprise Management is for exceptional students who wish to pursue both a bachelor’s and master’s degree. Students who apply to this BBA degree program are automatically admitted into the MBA program upon completion of the bachelor’s degree.