Jones International University
BABC in Sales and Marketing
Laying the groundwork for excellence. The ability to compete in the fast-moving, creative arena of sales and marketing requires core competency in effective marketing strategies, consumer habits, e-commerce, best business practices, and managing sales forces. This specialization gives you the competitive edge by providing both broad knowledge and practical experience in sales and marketing theory and techniques along with a comprehensive foundation in business communication.
Degree Learning Objectives:
- Integrate Marketing, Sales and Service into a complete model of marketing for an organization
- Identify and develop communication strategies for linking a firm’s vision, mission, marketing plan and customers
- Understand core sales principles, and the managerial roles, duties and tasks related to the sales process
- Identify leadership qualities and to assess the effectiveness for future, personal, career directions
- Develop foundational business communication knowledge and skills through the core courses
Who should enroll:
This degree program is designed for students who are interested in developing careers in either sales or marketing or already hold current positions in either area. Marketing and/or sales managers and directors who take this specialization will learn how to coordinate both types of business functions and leverage each to increase bottom-line performance. This program also will appeal to those who want to further their education and seek a master degree in this core specialization.