Houston Baptist University
Master of Education in Educational Administration
Houston Baptist University now offers its Master of Education in Educational Administration online. Online program delivery allows busy, working students to stay on pace or get ahead of their degree track. Students in this program will acquire supervisory skills in the areas of curriculum development, instructional management, and performance assessment. Students will also gain experience in the areas of organizational leadership and fiscal management.
Graduates of this program will be prepared for positions such as principal or assistant principal in elementary, middle, or high schools as well as district-wide administrative positions, including program directorships, supervisor, and coordinator roles. The Master in Education with Educational Administration is 37 semester hours of course work.
- Students must be a certified teacher or working on teacher certification.
- To qualify for the Texas Principal Certificate applicants:
- Must hold a valid Texas teaching certificate.
- Have at least two years of teaching experience in accredited schools.
- Complete the principal preparation program.
- Successfully complete the TExES Principal exam.