About Hannibal-LaGrange University Online
Hannibal-LaGrange University is a four-year liberal arts Christian college that was founded in LaGrange, MO. in 1858. In 1928, the college moved to its present location in Hannibal on the bluffs of the Mississippi River.
For over 150 years, Hannibal-LaGrange University has provided excellence in education using a traditional format. Now, HLG's online learning division aims to provide students from Missouri and the surrounding areas the highest standard of education and service in a distinctively Christian environment.
The college's focus is on student growth whether in-class or in distance learning. Hannibal-LaGrange prepares students for personal, as well as professional, greatness. The online program aids in the college's effort to offer students full access to bachelor's degree programs in a convenient, fast and productive manner.
Now's the time-get started on your educational and professional goals today!
Hannibal-LaGrange University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org) to ensure you receive the highest quality education.
Why Hannibal-LaGrange Online?
Completing your degree in at Hannibal-LaGrange Online has indisputable benefits:
Leadership - Hannibal-LaGrange University is quick to understand and respond to the needs of its busy students who work, or aspire to work, in various fields, such as nursing, administration of justice, respiratory care and early childhood special education.
- Hannibal-LaGrange University is recognized as a strong Christian institution that has provided quality education for over 150 years. HLG students and alumni have significantly impacted their communities in the industries of business, healthcare and education.
- It is HLG's mission to help all enrolled students achieve their personal and professional goals in an environment of superior quality education and to prepare them to be effective specialists in their fields.
Flexibility - Regardless of your schedule or location, HLG's online program is an affordable, convenient and flexible way to earn an accredited degree.
- The majority of HLG's online courses are 3-credit hour courses. The online class terms are only eight-weeks long.
- Adults of all ages can take advantage of the online learning option, as it provides individuals with an opportunity to further their education and professional careers with ease and at their own convenience.
- Technical support staff is available to assist students 24/7/365.
- Online learning requires few, if any, modifications to professional and family plans.
Degree Prestige and Value - Hannibal-LaGrange students take pride in their degrees and personal/professional achievements.
- For 150 years, Hannibal-LaGrange University has equipped students with "Knowledge for Service."
- Area public schools look to HLG when hiring for teaching and coaching positions. The education degree programs at HLG continue to receive high marks for producing quality teachers and well-prepared classroom leaders.
2800 Palmyra Road
Hannibal MO 63401
Average Cost per Credit
Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Private, not-for-profit, Higher Education