Geneva College

Bachelor of Science in Human Resources

The Geneva College Adult Degree Completion Program's human resources degree prepares students to work as human resource generalists and also as effective managers or supervisors in other areas of an organization. The Geneva College Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP) was founded to help busy adults accept the challenge of completing a bachelor’s degree. Because of Geneva’s commitment to educate a diverse student body, the ADCP has been a forerunner in Christian adult education since 1988. In addition to online options, the ADCP continues to provide the adults of western Pennsylvania with a challenging, biblically based and convenient classroom education. Geneva has been accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools since 1922.

Geneva College provides an academically rigorous, Christ-centered education comprised of distinctive and innovative courses. Founded in 1848 by the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, Geneva helps students meet the challenge of becoming everything God means them to be. This baccalaureate program offers adults a practical education that relates to personal and workplace issues. Students who complete a bachelor’s degree benefit from a lower chance of unemployment and a likely higher salary. Students with this degree are also equipped to pursue graduate-level education.

Topics covered in the human resources program include:

  • Employee and labor relations
  • Training and development
  • Group dynamics
  • Styles of communication
  • Effective supervision techniques
  • Ethics and decision-making
  • Organizational behavior

Graduates of this program will be able to evaluate and respond to the ever-changing needs of today's organizations. This program also stresses the importance of broad perspectives, which help prepare effective, ethical and understanding leaders in the workplace.

Other Programs

    • No Matching Schools
  • Related Careers

    • No Entries Found
    Ask An Expert: Real Questions, Expert Answers

    Ask your Question