Friends University Online provides busy individuals with an additional convenient opportunity to earn their degree from a leader in adult education. The flexibility of earning your degree online, when your schedule allows and at your own pace, increases the value of your learning experience. With instructors who are top in their field, along with a staff who is available to help you every step of the way, Friends University addresses the importance of making your online experience enjoyable and rewarding. Our main focus is to provide you the tools to successfully complete your degree.
Why Choose Friends University Online?
Numerous benefits exist for obtaining a degree from Friends University Online:
- Leadership - Friends University has been offering high-quality education to students since 1898. We were the first university in Kansas to offer adult programs that give busy, nontraditional learners the opportunity to complete their bachelor's degree, or earn a master's degree while keeping up with home, work, and community schedules. With more than 30,000 alumni nationwide and internationally, Friends University has a strong alumni foundation that continues to grow each year.
- Degree Prestige and Value - For more than 20 years, Friends University has provided students with education through degree completion programs, including associate and bachelor's degrees, as well as graduate degree opportunities at multiple locations.
- Flexible Schedules - Curriculum is designed to accommodate busy, nontraditional students.
- Increase freedom and flexibility through online learning
- Eliminate commuting time and expense
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with faculty and classmates
- Access course materials, information resources, and submit assignments 24/7
- Choose learning space that fits into your personal and professional schedule
- Knowledge Excellence - With more than 200 adjunct faculty members teaching, we have access to many professional backgrounds that bring a wealth of knowledge to each course and your learning experience.
- Faculty include lawyers, leadership consultants, certified project managers, lean manufacturing specialists, network security professionals, certified public accountants, small business developers and entrepreneurs, human resource managers and specialists to name a few.
- Financial Aid - Financial Aid is available for all those who qualify.
- Working with your personal enrollment counselor, you will have access to our financial aid department that makes understanding financial aid easier. They are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Fast Online Degree Completion - Course work can be completed between 17 and 24 months depending on the program chosen.
- Being able to schedule your own study time makes the months go by very quickly.
Online degrees are not available in every state. Check with an admissions counselor for more details.
- Master of Health Care Leadership (MHCL)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Transformational Change
- Global MBA
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita KS 67213
Average Cost per Credit
Call for details.
Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Schools
Private, not-for-profit, 4-year Liberal Arts Institution