Fisher College, founded in 1903,is a private educational institution located in the historic Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. Fisher College offers curricula that integrate a liberal education with career and pre-professional programs designed to meet the changing needs of both traditional and non-traditional learners as well as the needs of today?s job market.
Fisher College provides students with a high-quality education so that they are proficient and knowledgeable in their chosen professions. Fisher students demonstrate a high level of competency in the workforce, which can be attributed to dedicated, experienced and caring faculty.
Why Choose Fisher College Online?
Fisher?s nationally-ranked Online campus was established in 1997 to reach out to students unable to attend traditional classroom courses and to provide flexible course options to fit the needs of busy, working and stay-at-home adults looking to further their education.
Obtaining an online Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication and Media Studies degree from Fisher College is rewarding and convenient:
- Degree Prestige and Value: For more than a century, Fisher College has provided students with a high-quality education.
Convenient and Flexible Schedules: The curriculum is designed to accommodate busy, working, non-traditional students.
- Courses for the BA in Communication and Media Studies program are offered fully online and can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
- Fisher?s convenient eight-week format allows students to complete courses at a faster pace.
Knowledge Excellence: Educators at Fisher College are dedicated and experienced professionals who provide real-world knowledge to students.
Financial Aid: Upon qualification, financial aid is available to all online students.
- Fisher College is committed to making education affordable to every student. Fisher offers grant and scholarship assistance, participates in all federal aid programs and offers an array of alternative financing and payment plans.
Enjoy the Online Experience at Fisher College
Students who participate in online classes will enjoy the unique educational experience. Online students have the opportunity to communicate their knowledge, experiences, opinions and ideas with classmates in a friendly and open virtual setting. The online atmosphere allows introverted or extroverted classmates to interact and share ideas with ease and feel comfortable expressing their opinions. The online learning format is equally valuable and enriching as the on-campus experience.
Fisher?s virtual classroom imitates the traditional classroom setting by allowing students to contribute to class through Student Forums. This design allows students to lower their inhibitions and increase their participation quality and academic benefits. Online students have the opportunity to spend more time reflecting, analyzing and responding to what classmates have written or discussed in class.
Fisher College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, which grants Fisher College the right to award certificate, associate and baccalaureate degrees.
Our Online Programs
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication and Media Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management: Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Management: Public Administration