Concordia University Texas
Concordia University Texas, founded in 1926 under the auspices of The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, is a private institution of liberal arts and sciences offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Concordia offers 25 undergraduate majors in four colleges: business, education, liberal arts and sciences, as well as a Master of Education and Master of Business Administration. Concordia also offers an accelerated degree program for part-time students and adult returning students.
Concordia provides students with a high-quality education so they are competent and knowledgeable in their chosen professions. Concordia students demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the workforce, which can be attributed to the revered faculty and their exposure to practical experience.
Why Choose Concordia University Online?
- Prestige and Value: For more than 85 years, Concordia University has provided students with a high-quality education. Concordia University Texas ranks 18th on U.S. News & World Report's 2010 "America's Best Colleges" list of regional colleges in the West.
- Flexible Schedules: Online courses are designed to accommodate busy, working students.
- Concordia University's program is offered online and can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
- Knowledge Excellence: Instructors at Concordia University are highly qualified professionals who provide students with an exceptional educational experience.
- Convenience and Flexibility: Courses are offered online so that students can complete their coursework without disrupting their busy schedules.
Enjoy the Online Experience at Concordia University Texas
Students who participate in Concordia's online program enjoy the unique educational experience. Online students have the opportunity to convey their knowledge, experiences, opinions and ideas with other classmates in a welcoming and open virtual environment. The online format allows students to interact more openly and share ideas with ease and feel comfortable expressing their opinions. The online learning atmosphere is equally valuable and enriching as the on-campus experience.
Concordia's online classroom emulates the conventional classroom setting by permitting students to contribute to class through student forums. This design lowers a student's inhibition, allowing students to express their thoughts, experiences, and opinions more freely. Online students have the opportunity to spend more time thinking, evaluating and responding to the topics classmates have discussed in class.
Concordia University Texas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor's and master's degrees.
Program is available through the following locations: Austin (Main Campus), Austin (North Lamar University Center), San Antonio Center, Dallas Fort-Worth Center, and Houston Center.
- Master of Education in Differentiated Instruction
- Master of Education in Advanced Literacy Instruction
- Superintendent Certification Program
- Master of Education in Sports Administration
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin TX 78726
Average Cost per Credit
$580 per credit hour
Concordia University Texas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor?s and master?s degrees.
Courses offered online
Private not-for-profit- 4-year or above