Concordia University - Saint Paul
RN to BSN
The RN to BSN program at Concordia is designed for registered nurses who are interested in furthering their knowledge of the nursing profession and advancing their career. Our online courses provide you with a learning environment that allows for collaboration with both peers and experienced professors. You’ll be prepared to pursue nursing careers in areas such as pediatrics, surgery, intensive care, nursing education or public health.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Adult Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals
- Evidence of a current, unencumbered registered nursing license in at least one state