Concordia University - Saint Paul
Online MBA - Marketing Analytics Concentration
Marketing is a balancing act. The Concordia University, St. Paul MBA with an emphasis on Marketing Analytics prepares graduates to weigh research, consumer behavior, decision making and ethics in order to streamline and maximize marketing efforts in virtually any industry.
Explore topics in human resources, global economics, marketing strategy and business intelligence in this online MBA degree program. Hone your skills and advance your career in marketing.
Mentor and MAP Program
The Concordia MBA mentor and managerial application portfolio (MAP) program sets you up for success through your studies and beyond graduation. Each MBA student has a designated MBA faculty mentor to support and guide them through graduate school. Your faculty mentor will act as a personal business coach and help you develop networking strategies, polish interpersonal skills and enhance your resume.
- The online MBA in Marketing Analytics program consists of 42 credit hours and is delivered in an accelerated, seven-week semester format.
- Tuition for the program is $625 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options are also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Students who wish to enroll in the program must be prepared to submit the following:
- Online application
- Official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that granted the student’s undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals: A two-page, double-spaced statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and personal goals
- Proof of statistics and data analysis prerequisite knowledge