Concordia University - Saint Paul
Online MBA - Information Technology Management Concentration
From mom and pop shops to Fortune 500 companies, all businesses seem to need information technology management in this digital age. The Concordia University, St. Paul online MBA with an Information Technology (IT) Management concentration prepares graduates to face the challenges presented by an increasingly interconnected world.
Graduates of the program are poised to facilitate communication between technical and non-technical staff, engineer efficient technology solutions, analyze systems security and conduct risk assessments. Among other things, students will explore topics in project and lifecycle management, bridging the IT-business gap as well as business ethics.
Mentor and MAP Program
The Concordia MBA mentor and managerial application portfolio (MAP) program sets you up for success through your studies and beyond graduation. Each MBA student has a designated MBA faculty mentor to support and guide them through graduate school. Your faculty mentor will act as a personal business coach and help you develop networking strategies, polish interpersonal skills and enhance your resume.
- The online MBA Information Technology Management program consists of 42 credit hours and is delivered in an accelerated, seven-week semester format.
- Tuition for the program is $625 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options are also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Students who wish to enroll in the program must be prepared to submit the following:
- Online application.
- Official transcript from the regionally accredited college or university that granted the student’s undergraduate degree.
- Statement of goals: A two-page, double-spaced statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and personal goals.