Concordia University - Saint Paul
Online MBA - Health Care Concentration
The health care industry is booming. That trend is expected to continue through the next decade as the baby boomer generation ages. Are you ready to seize the career opportunities that are emerging?
Concordia has revamped its online MBA program to include an improved health care concentration. Graduates of the program have the knowledge, hands-on experience and confidence necessary to succeed in this competitive field. Courses delve into current health care trends and focus on topics ranging from finance and accounting to bioethics and decision making.
Mentor and MAP Program
The Concordia MBA mentor and managerial application portfolio (MAP) program sets you up for success through your studies and beyond graduation. Each MBA student has a designated MBA faculty mentor to support and guide them through graduate school. Your faculty mentor will act as a personal business coach and help you develop networking strategies, polish interpersonal skills and enhance your resume.
- The online MBA health care degree consists of 42 credit hours and is delivered in an accelerated, seven-week semester format.
- Tuition for the program is $625 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options are also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Students who wish to enroll in the program must be prepared to submit the following:
- Online application
- Official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that granted the student’s undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals: A two-page, double-spaced statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and personal goals