Concordia University - Saint Paul
Master of Business Administration
Concordia's online Master of Business Administration degree uses cross-curriculum education activities so students develop the knowledge, hands-on experience and confidence they need to succeed in their professional setting. The program explores current business trends and events and how those affect the current business environment.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $625 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript from the regionally accredited college/university that granted the student's undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement (1-2 pages, double-spaced) covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals