Concordia University - Saint Paul
Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Management
Concordia’s online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Management degree program is designed to equip professionals with the analytical and practical tools of leadership. It fosters strategic thinking and logical analysis focused on creating solutions to communication challenges. Students in this graduate program gain depth and breadth of knowledge in emerging technologies, program measurement, conflict and crisis management, persuasion, intercultural communication effectiveness, industry innovation and leadership. The Strategic Communication Management program is appropriate for professionals working in for-profit or nonprofit settings. It is well-suited to individuals who have professional experience or career interests in corporate communications, public relations, operations management, strategic planning, communication consulting or other general management functions.
- The online program consists of 36 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $475 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript from the regionally accredited college/university that granted the student's undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement (1-2 pages, double-spaced) covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals