Concordia University - Saint Paul
Master of Arts in Leadership and Management
Concordia's online Master of Arts in Leadership and Management degree program focuses on the core competencies of leadership, organizational management and research, with an emphasis on how to use innovation to create successful change efforts that respond to the challenges and opportunities in today?s corporate and nonprofit organizations. The program includes courses on leadership, innovation, change, ethics, talent management, action research, financial and project management, quality, legal issues and strategic planning.
- The online program consists of 36 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $475 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript from the regionally accredited college/university that granted the student's undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement (1-2 pages, double-spaced) covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals