Concordia University - Saint Paul
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Concordia?s online Master of Arts in Human Resource Management degree program provides students with courses focused on developing human resource (HR) leadership, financial and strategic thinking skills, and innovation within their realm of duties as an HR manager. The courses are centered on the idea of human resource professionals as strategic partners in their respective organizations. Graduates of the program learn how to maximize their human capital?s return on investment in their organization.
- The online program consists of 36 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $475 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript from the regionally accredited college/university that granted the student's undergraduate degree
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement (1-2 pages, double-spaced) covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals