Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science Leadership
Concordia's online Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science Leadership degree program allows students to complete their degree while maintaining their current careers as Registered Radiologic Technologists. The program allows students to develop leadership skills and gain exposure to health care administration. Students will graduate the program with critical thinking skills that they can use in both their professional and personal lives.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $395 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals