Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Science in Pulmonary Science
Concordia's online Bachelor of Science in Pulmonary Science degree is designed to help Registered Respiratory Therapists complete their Bachelor of Science degree in an accelerated format. Completion of the program prepares students to provide enhanced patient care, understand the diverse disciplines of the respiratory care profession, strengthen their understanding of the health care industry as a whole and understand the framework of ethical and informed decision making.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $395 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals