Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology offers students a robust, contemporary and rigorous experience in the methods and content of psychology. Graduates of the program develop lifelong skills in scientific thinking and understanding of human thought, behavior and interaction. The educational learning in combination with the internship experience prepares students to enter a career of their choice.
- Recognize the theoretical nature of the social and behavioral sciences.
- Identify and understand key theoretical perspectives of the disciplines.
- Understand human behavior from individual and group perspectives.
- Understand the scientific method and recognize that the social and behavioral sciences are scientific disciplines.
- Demonstrate knowledge of theoretical paradigms (e. g., physiological, cognitive, developmental and behavioral psychology).?
- Integrate psychological knowledge and theory with experience and practice.
- Communicate the content of the discipline effectively.
- Apply scientific reasoning and critical thinking to understand individuals, groups, and communities.
- Conduct and interpret research.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended Personal statement