Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management and Leadership
Concordia?s online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management and Leadership degree educates students about group behavior and its relation to organizational effectiveness by translating theoretical learning into useful, hands-on experience. The program expands students? critical thinking and decision-making skills, which improves their ability to understand and direct change.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals