Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree combines the essentials of marketing with the hands-on tools that individuals need in the business world. The program teaches students critical factors driving business and prepares them to become effective marketing and project managers.Program Details
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals