Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Information and Technology Management
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Information and Technology Management (ITM) degree program provides a focused study of information technology (IT) and its significance in business management. Students learn IT principles and their application to organizational and societal challenges.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Students can complete the program in as little as 18 months.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals