Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
Concordia?s online Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management degree provides a practical and comprehensive study of skills required of human resource practitioners. Students receive training in important skill areas of human resource management and its application to the dynamics of present and future organizations. The overall context of the program centers on the role of human resource practitioners as strategic partners within their organizations.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals