Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management degree combines the building blocks of customer service, management and marketing with the everyday tools that students need to succeed in the hospitality, leisure, tourism and travel industries. The program teaches students critical factors driving business and prepares them to become effective supervisors and managers in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals