Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration
Concordia offers its Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration program online and has designed the program to give students the skills and knowledge to become leaders in the health care field. Courses examine the current trends in the health care industry and evaluate how various businesspeople shape and affect these trends. Graduates of this program are confident and prepared for the rapidly changing health care industry.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $395 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals