Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Family Science
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Family Science degree explores the broad principles and philosophy of family life education and teaches students how to plan, implement and evaluate such educational programs. The program?s primary objective is to link together the definition and role of family life practitioners, specifically the role of family life professionals. Graduates of the program are eligible to sit for the certification examination to earn the Certified Family Life Educator designation.
- The online program consists of 39 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $395 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals