Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science degree focuses on kinesiology concepts in human movement, exercise and management. The program prepares students to become effective wellness managers and leaders, to understand critical factors driving business and to develop skills to help them innovate in their field of expertise. The Exercise Science program is aligned with the National Council on Strength and Fitness Certification. All graduates are strongly encouraged to sit for the exam upon completion of the degree program.
- The online program consists of 41 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $395 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals