Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice degree program enhances interest, experience and knowledge in the field of criminal justice. Professionalism, ethics and leadership remain central themes throughout the program. The program explores individual and organizational dynamics from a systems thinking perspective, focusing on criminal justice. The program also examines the study of history, research and trends impacting the criminal justice system as they interrelate with a changing society. This program is designed for students working in the criminal justice field who desire to improve the work they do, position themselves for promotional opportunities and facilitate life transition. This degree program is not intended for the Minnesota peace officer licensure, but it does qualify for continuing education credits where accepted.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $395 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals