Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
Concordia's online Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies program addresses interpersonal, public, group, family, organizational, intercultural, and mass communication. Graduates of the program are prepared for the challenges of new and rapidly changing media and methods of communication.
- Demonstrate an understanding of theory and process of communication in its variety of contexts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the social and systemic nature of communication in that it constructs, symbolizes, connects and affects human interaction.
- Demonstrate knowledge, sensitivities and skills that reflect attentive communicative choices and responsible/ethical participation in a diverse and complex society.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically analyze the complex components and processes in written, spoken, and mediated communication both as producers and consumers of messages.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended
- Personal statement