Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Business
Concordia’s online Bachelor of Arts in Business program prepares graduates for leadership roles in business and nonprofit organizations. The program emphasizes the application of management skills in practical situations based on sound theory and also teaches students to think creatively and critically about how to attain organizational goals. Students learn an efficient method of managing resources that is necessary in every organization in today’s world. All courses in the program incorporate a focus on “green” business concepts.
- The online program consists of 40 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals