Concordia University - Saint Paul
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
Concordia?s online Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree builds on a strong liberal arts and business core foundation to prepare students for such professional certifications as the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and the Certified Management Accountant (CMA). The degree trains students for accounting careers in business, government or nonprofit.
- The online program consists of 44 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $420 per credit hour.
- Blended and on-campus options also available.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals