Concordia University - Saint Paul
Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Concordia's online Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Early Childhood Education is designed for students who have little to no previous college experience. The program provides students a foundation in general education while giving students the professional edge they need for a career in early childhood education. The associate degree with Early Childhood Education emphasis centers on the knowledge and skills students need to meet the developing standards for early childhood educators who work with children from birth to grade 3, while fulfilling the training requirements of the Child Development Association (CDA) National Credentialing Program.
- The online program consists of 76 credit hours in accelerated seven-week semesters.
- Tuition for the program is $295 per credit hour.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application
- Official transcript(s), showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all colleges attended
- Satisfactory score on the TOEFL (for international students); minimum scores: 523 on paper or 193 on computer
- Statement of goals - Write a brief statement covering your employment history and long-term academic and professional goals