Concordia University - Saint Paul
About Concordia University, St. Paul
Concordia University, St. Paul was founded in 1893 to provide a Christian learning environment for high school students preparing to enter the professional ministries of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. Concordia is a Christian liberal arts university, 1 of 10 operated under the auspices of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. Concordia’s student-centered focus creates a caring, supportive and energetic environment, making the university a place that stands out for its warmth, character and academic strength.
Concordia is located in the midway district of St. Paul, Minn., on a 37-acre campus that includes residence halls; classroom, science and music buildings; a theatre arts center; a library; a chapel; a cafeteria; a gymnasium and health and fitness center; administrative and faculty complexes; and the student union.
Concordia, St. Paul provides students with a high-quality education so that they will be proficient and knowledgeable in their chosen professions. Concordia students demonstrate a high level of understanding in disciplined research methodology, logical evaluation techniques, interpersonal communication skills and Christian values, which can be attributed to the well-educated, caring faculty and staff.
Why Choose Concordia University, St. Paul?
- Prestige and Value: For more than 100 years, Concordia University has provided students with an education rooted in Christian liberal arts.
- Flexible Schedules: The online programs are designed to accommodate busy, working students.
- All courses are offered online, which allows students to complete their coursework at their own pace.
- Knowledge Excellence: Instructors at Concordia University are well-educated and experts in their field of study.
- Financial Aid: If students qualify, financial aid is available.
- Apply and consult with Concordia financial aid specialists to receive a customized financial aid plan.
- Convenience and Flexibility: Courses are offered online, and students can access them anytime from anywhere.
Enjoy the Online Experience at Concordia University, St. Paul
Students who enroll in online programs enjoy the flexibility and convenience of the virtual format. The online platform is unique and offers students the opportunity to share their knowledge, experiences, opinions and ideas with classmates in a friendly, open setting. The online environment allows students to collaborate and communicate with ease and feel comfortable expressing their opinions.
Concordia's online classrooms emulate the traditional classroom setting by allowing students to contribute to class through student forums. This format allows students to be less reserved, which increases their participation quality and academic benefits. Online students have the opportunity to spend more time reflecting, analyzing and responding to what classmates have written or discussed in class.
Concordia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. All of Concordia University's professional teacher education licensure programs and graduate programs in education are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Concordia University, St. Paul is nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
- Master of Arts in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Information and Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology
- Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Child Development
- Master of Arts in Education - Classroom Instruction with K-12 Reading Endorsement
- Master of Arts in Differentiated Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Education - Classroom Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education - Special Education
- Educational Specialist Degree (Ed.S) Principal Licensure
- Educational Specialist Degree (Ed.S) Superintendent Licensure
- Master of Arts in Education - Early Childhood
- Master of Arts in Family Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science in Pulmonary Science
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science Leadership
- Master of Arts in Human Service Health Care Aging
- Online MBA - Health Care Concentration
- RN to BSN
1282 Concordia Ave.
Saint Paul MN 55104
Average Cost per Credit
$410-$435 per credit hour
Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
4-year, Private not-for-profit